Vaccines are now available for:
- All Utahns ages 5 and older
Where can you get vaccinated?
Vaccines are available at a variety of locations. Find a location by visiting vaccines.gov.
You can find out when appointments open up by texting "UCHEALTH" to 888777. You will receive a text message about when new appointments can be made. You can also visit healthevents.utahcounty.gov to sign up for an appointment. Or you can call 801-851-3000 to make an appointment.
For guidelines, vaccination locations, updates on appointment availability, and other information, click here.
Eligibility and requirements
- Utahns aged 5-17 are required to have a legal guardian present at the vaccination appointment.
- All Utahns ages 5 and older are eligible for the vaccine.
- The vaccine is free.
Do you need a booster shot?
Call the UCHD Covid-19 hotline Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:00pm, at 801-851-3000. Or visit coronavirus.utah.gov for locations and appointments.
Testing is available for:
Where can you get tested?
Testing cites locations are in various locations. Find a cite by visiting https://coronavirus.utah.gov/utah-covid-19-testing-locations/.
Who should get tested?
Anyone who has symptoms should isolate and get tested right away. Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Fever over 100.4 degrees
- Shortness of breath
- Decreased sense of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Muscle aches and pains
How do I get the free at-home test offered by the Federal government?
Visit covidtests.gov to request four free tests to be mailed to your home.
Online Information & Resources
- Federal COVID-19 Website: coronavirus.gov
- Utah COVID-19 Website: coronavirus.utah.gov
- Utah COVID-19 Hotline: 800-456-7707
- Utah County COVID-19 Website: health.utahcounty.gov
- Register for emergency notifications: alerts.utahcounty.gov
- Alpine School District: alpineschools.org