Official Election Results
AMERICAN FORK CITY
2021 GENERAL ELECTION CANVASS
The Board of Canvassers for American Fork City has prepared a report for the election results for the American Fork City Municipal General Election held on Tuesday, November 2, 2021. An individual may view or obtain a copy of the entire certified report in the following ways:
- On the city’s website at www.americanfork.gov (here)
- At the American Fork City Administration Office (51 E. Main Street)
- Mailing a request for a copy to American Fork City Recorder, 51 E. Main Street, American Fork, Utah 84003
- Requesting a copy by calling 801-763-3000.
The candidate receiving the highest number of votes and declared elected for the office of Mayor for a four-year term is Brad Frost. The candidates receiving the highest number of votes and declared elected for the office of City Council for a four-year term are Staci Carroll and Ryan Hunter.
The PARC Sales and Use Tax opinion question (Proposition #5) was approved.
Dated this 17 day of November 2021
Terilyn Lurker, City Recorder
CAMPAIGN FINANCE STATEMENTS
Utah State Code §10-3-208 outlines how and when the campaign Finance Disclosures are to be filed. Campaign Finance Disclosures for the 2021 Municipal General election are due in the City Recorder’s office by 5:00 p.m. on the following dates:
- October 26, 2021 (7 days before the General Election)
- December 2, 2021 (30 days after the General Election)
The Campaign Finance Statements will be available to the public within one day of submittal and on the city’s website within seven days.
- Brad Frost - October 26th
- Tim Holley - October 26th
- Staci Carroll - October 26th
- Ryan Hunter - October 26th
- Carissa George - October 26th
- Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA) Notice
- 2021 General Election Utah County Public Notices
VOTER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
For information on Voter Registration or what precinct a registered voter is in, visit Vote.Utah.Gov or call Utah County Elections Office at 801.851.8128. Please make sure your voter registration is correct if you have moved since the last election. Ballots will not be forwarded!
VOTE BY MAIL
The election will be conducted by mail. This means that every registered voter will receive a ballot in the mail to the address that is in the voter registration records. It is VERY important that voter registration is current!
For a ballot to be counted, it must be postmarked no later than November 1st or dropped off at the ballot drop box located at the Library no later than 8:00 p.m. on election day, November 2.
All ballots will have the signature on the ballot verified with the signature that is on file in the voter registration record. If there is an issue with the signature, the voter will be contacted by the Utah County Elections office and allowed to correct the issue.