Of special historical interest to our cemetery is the rock wall on the south and east of the cemetery. This wall was constructed during 1937-1938 as a WPA project. The stones are from the surrounding area and are mostly quartzite, sandstone, and marble. The wall is approximately 1580 feet long. There is an historical plaque at the main entrance on the south side.