American Fork Fitness Center Welcomes You!
Come Join us in 2021 for all your health and wellness goals. We have classes, programs, friends, information, equipment, trainers, nutrition tips and anything else you may need to help you on your journey.
Current Pool Temperatures
|Competition Pool||Hot Tub||Date|
UPDATED COVID-19 INFORMATION
- Full Facility is open regular operating hours.
- We do not require masks at the facility. Patrons are welcome to wear masks if they choose.
- Patrons are expected to social distance and clean any equipment used. We have enough equipment and space for everyone to share. Please be respectful to others and their space and enjoy your workout!
- All areas, equipment, programs, and facilities are open and operating as regular.
- We continue to regularly clean and monitor the facility for your safety and enjoyment.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility.
454 N. Center St.
American Fork, UT 84003
Hours of Operation
Mon thru Thur - 5am - 10pm
Fri - 5am - 8pm
Sat - 6am - 8pm
Sun - Closed
Fitness and Recreation Director
Late Fee and Refund Policy
Fitness Center Monthly Programs
Beginning the 26th of each month for the upcoming month a non-refundable $5.00 late fee will be added. Fee will be waived for first time registrants.
A non-refundable late fee will be added after the registration deadline.
Refund requests must be made before the first day of the class or program. Refunds may be issued for injury and will be prorated from the time management is contacted with a refund request. All refunds issued via check are assessed a 15% processing fee. Refund checks are issued by American Fork City and may take up to 2-3 weeks to process. In house credits may be issued according to the refund policy and can be utilized by anyone on the same account and will not be assessed a 15% processing fee. Refund requests must be made online or in person at the fitness center.
Missed Programs & Classes
Fitness Center classes follow the Alpine School District Calendar. If there are is no school classes will not be held and the fees are automatically pro-rated. Classes are pro-rated for new students that register after the class has started. Classes or programs missed due to personal reasons are not pro-rated.