American Fork's culinary water system is designed for indoor water uses. Visit our Utility page to see rates and billing information. The City has a separate system for outdoor pressurized irrigation.
Water Quality Assurance
- 2019 Water Quality Report
- 2018 Water Quality Report
- 2017 Water Quality Report
- 2016 Utah State Division of Drinking Water Report
- 2016 Soil Sample Tests (Dec)
- 2016 Water Quality Report
- 2015 Water Quality Report
- 2014 Water Quality Report
- 2013 Water Quality Report @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Water: an important natural resource
Water has been a valued commodity as long as man has inhabited the earth. Protecting this resource is top priority for American Fork City and those who work in the Public Works Water Division. Our staff work continually, night or day, to ensure the highest quality water is provided to every tap. We realize that the quality of life that you enjoy is largely due to dependable, clean drinking water.
American Fork City operates five deep source wells that have the ability to pump an average of 13,300 gallons of water per minute. This water, along with water collected from a spring in American Fork Canyon, is piped into tanks near the mouth of American Fork Canyon and Cedar Hills. Once collected, the water is gravity fed into the vast distribution system and delivered to homes and businesses.