#FunFotoFriday Photo Contest
Announcing our first ever #FunFotoFriday contest! Show us why you love where you live, in a photo!
We have been posting a photo every Friday to our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages that highlight a unique place in American Fork. We love our city and all the fun things there are to do around town. Now we want to let you submit your photo to be used in our Friday social media posts! It's all about sharing your own ideas about what you love about American Fork. See the rules for the contest and get snapping. We are excited to see what you come up with!
The following guidelines apply to all contestants and their submissions:
- Submissions will be accepted until the end of 2022.
- Submissions must be from a resident of American Fork City.
- Winners will be announced via email and displayed in a #FunFotoFriday social media post.
- Submitted photos should be resized to a 4x6 aspect ratio, and max resolution should be set to 1800px on the long side.
- Submit your photo as an attachment, with a description of the location, the date the picture was taken, and brief explanation of how the photo represents how you love where you live in an email to email@example.com.
- Photos must be taken in American Fork City. Please do not include people or business signs in the photos.
- Maximum of three entries per person.
- Photographs must be taken by you, and you must have the rights to the photo.
- All images entered may be used in the promotion of the #FunFotoFriday photo contest.
- Photos will be judged on originality, artistic composition, relevance to the City, and photographic technique.
- Photos considered lurid, crass, vulgar or otherwise inappropriate will not be considered.
- Winners may be asked to provide full resolution files of their images.
There will be several winners selected to have their photos featured in our #FunFotoFriday social media posts each Friday. Images will be displayed on City social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), and may be in The Hub newsletter. Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Disclaimer: By submitting your photo(s) to American Fork City, you release all claims to individual copyright and certify you are the rightful owner of said photograph. You understand that ownership and copyright of all entries, once submitted, belong to the City. By entering the contest you warrant that you have not granted rights to all or any part of your entry to another person or entity. You also warrant that your entry does not invade the right of privacy of any individual; does not infringe on any trademark, trade name, intellectual property right, or other common law or statutory right. American Fork City reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or to cancel or suspend the contest at their sole discretion.
See the official rules for details on the #FunFotoFriday contest.